Each week, I’ll be ranking the remaining castaways from Survivor: Ghost Island by their best overall chance to win the game. Here’s how things look heading into Week 8 (the ninth episode of the season).
Chris finally got the boot after being the craziest character of the season, then recorded an actual rap video back at Ponderosa (you have to see it if you haven’t).
But now where does that leave everyone?
To help you keep track, I’ve added a (O-Nav) or (O-Mal) by the names below. These are ranked by best chance of winning the whole game.
Note: If you are confused on which player is which, click on their name to see a photo of them.
Survivor Power Rankings: Week 8
1. Wendell (Last week: 2) — (O-Nav) Wendell is playing such smooth, cool game and not making any enemies in the process. Eventually he’s going to cut ties with Domenick, but they’re a dynamic duo for now,.
2. Domenick (Last week: 1) — (O-Nav) I hate that he misplayed his Legacy Advantage. Ultimately, he could have kept it. But I still think he’s playing a good game. Now, is he making himself too big of a target? Perhaps. I think he has numbers to stick around for awhile, though.
3. Kellyn (Last week: 3) — (O-Nav) She still seems to be playing the best game outside of Wendell and Dom, who are far and away the tops of the season. I can’t see the other players thinking she’s a threat, either.
4. Laurel (Last week: 8) — (O-Mal) Laurel told Domenick she was happy to see him again when the tribes merged, and he returned the compliment. That indicates she has more of an “in” with Original Naviti than we may have realized, so it’s good for her game.
5. Donathan (Last week: 10) — (O-Mal) It seems like he has a good relationship with Dom. That, combined with him not being a threat at all, might keep him around long enough to pull off a surprise final three appearance.
6. Chelsea (Last week: 5) — (O-Nav) Chelsea is starting to make a little more noise and we’re seeing her game a bit more. She seems to have a strong voice in the direction of Original Naviti at times.
7. Sebastian (Last week: 6) — (O-Nav) He was Chris’ boy, so that might hurt his trustworthiness in the long run. And it’s another number lost that could have helped him make the final three.
8. Michael (Last week: 7) — (O-Mal) How far can he get before the big alliance decides he is too much of a threat? He could be a lock to win it all if he slips by everyone until the end.
9. Desiree (Last week: 9) — (O-Nav) Still has the numbers, but still stands to be on the bottom of the alliance once it starts breaking up.
10. Jenna (Last week: 13) — (O-Mal) Domenick found out last week (from Donathan) that Jenna and Libby weren’t really on his side. That’s a bad place to be for a guy who is playing a really sharp game.
11. Angela (Last week: 11) — (O-Nav) She was Chris’ top lieutenant. Now she’ll be easy to cast off for the Original Naviti when they turn on each other.
12. Libby (Last week: 12) — (O-Mal) She keeps getting votes thrown her way. Last week, some of the other women talked about voting her out — Desiree, Kellyn, Chelsea and Angela. Plus, Dom knows she’s a threat. I can’t see them letting her get much further.
Week 1: Gonzalez (ranked No. 8 of 20 castaways) and Jacob (ranked No. 4 of 20).
Week 2: Morgan (ranked No. 14 of 18)
Week 3: Brendan (ranked No. 2 of 17)
Week 4: Stephanie (ranked No. 1 of 16)
Week 5: James (ranked No. 10 of 15)
Week 6: Bradley (ranked No. 6 of 14)
Week 7: Chris (ranked No. 4 of 13)