Each week, I’ll be ranking the remaining castaways from Survivor: Ghost Island by their best overall chance to win the game. Here’s how things look heading into Week 4 (the fifth episode of the season).
Note: If you are confused on which player is which, click on their name to see a photo of them.
Survivor Power Rankings: Week 4
1. Stephanie (Last week: 1) — It looks like Stephanie is on the outs, given she is with the Michael/Jenna/Brendan group which saw Brendan eliminated last week. Still, she seems to be playing a promising game and I want to believe she’ll pull through. So she stays here for now.
2. Wendell (Last week: 3) — Another person who seems to be in trouble (along with Domenick) after their ouster of Angela failed two weeks ago, Wendell is a smart player who I hope will find his way out of this mess.
3. Domenick (Last week: 4) — Along with Wendell, Domenick is one of my favorites to watch. He’s toned down his game quite a bit since the first week and can maybe make something happen if he is able to avoid being a target.
4. Laurel (Last week: 6) — She seems to be a major player and is very underrated so far. Her willingness to work with Donathan — perhaps against her original alliance, at that — proves she could be one to watch.
5. Kellyn (Last week: 8) — Kellyn is in a group with the numbers right now and could make the merge easily if she just sticks to the plan. She definitely seems like a clever player.
6. Jenna (Last week: 7) — In the minority group with Stephanie and Michael, Jenna wasn’t even a consideration for who the other alliance would vote for. That means she’s not considered a threat and is flying below the radar. If she can get to the merge doing that, anything can happen.
7. Michael (Last week: 9) — Michael! So close, man! If only you had played that idol for Brendan instead of Stephanie. Argh. As it stands now, he’s been one of the stars of this season but his chances aren’t great of continuing much further after the misplayed idol.
8. Chelsea (Last week: 10) — It seems like she has the numbers at this point, so maybe that will carry her to the merge.
9. Desiree (Last week: 5) — She sort of disappeared after a strong first episode. I hope she is able to make a run, because she has a great personality.
10. James (Last week: 12) — I’m still not impressed after his swimming fail a couple weeks ago. He doesn’t seem to have a very strong game overall.
11. Libby (Last week: 13) — The NASCAR watch is still on! It seems there’s quite a good chance now Libby will still be on the show when NASCAR gets to Texas in a few weeks (where she is one of this year’s “Great American Sweethearts” at the track). She’s playing solidly so far.
12. Angela (Last week: 15) — She’s not in a good spot in terms of the numbers, so she’s going to have to make some magic happen to make it to the merge.
13. Sebastian (Last week: 16) — He’s been more tolerable since the tribes split, which separated him from the Chris bromance. And he does have the numbers right now, but I’m not sure he can win.
14. Donathan (Last week: 17) — I still like the Donathan story (and it’s good he wants to work with Laurel), but he’ll be an easy vote at some point later down the road.
15. Chris (Last week: 18) — He doesn’t have enough allies and he’s also a difficult personality. He will not win.
16. Bradley (Last week: 11) — Wow, I hate this guy. So freaking arrogant. I was really hoping he’d get sent home last week. For example: Did you see how he treated Stephanie when she tried to work with him? NO WAY a person like that can win it all.
Week 1: Gonzalez (ranked No. 8 of 20 castaways) and Jacob (ranked No. 4 of 20).
Week 2: Morgan (ranked No. 14 of 18)
Week 3: Brendan (ranked No. 2 of 17)