Original Naviti is FINALLY falling apart, but that only helps Domenick and Wendell — who seem destined to make the final three at this point unless they take each other out. No one else has the firepower to mount a challenge anymore.
Original Malolo vs. Original Naviti probably doesn’t matter anymore, but I’m keeping the (O-Nav) or (O-Mal) by the names below for another week. These are ranked by best chance of winning the whole game.
Note: If you are confused on which player is which, click on their name to see a photo of them.
Survivor Power Rankings: Week 12
1. Domenick (Last week: 1) — (O-Nav) I’ll keep Domenick up top for now. Although it’s close between Dom and Wendell, more players seem to be bringing up Wendell’s name as the threat to win it all. Plus, it feels like Dom is more willing to cut ties with Wendell when it counts, while Wendell is firm on going to the end with Dom (or makes it seem that way).
2. Wendell (Last week: 2) — (O-Nav) I love the game he’s playing. Very smooth, very likable and clearly in power — and yet no one is able to take a real shot at him. It’s insane! Why wouldn’t the other players take out Wendell and Dom? Crazy, crazy, crazy. So much bad gameplay this season. How about the balls on Wendell to not play his idol last week though?
(Intentional space left to indicate huge dropoff to the rest of the players.)
3. Laurel (Last week: 3) — (O-Mal) She should have gotten rid of Wendell when she had the chance last week. Instead, she made the safe play and perhaps assured herself of a final three spot while sealing her fate as someone who will get trounced by the eventual winner (Dom or Wendell). What’s her jury pitch, “I’m the last Malolo?” Eh, that’s not going to get the votes.
4. Donathan (Last week: 5) — (O-Mal) Honestly, he has very little chance of winning. His only hope is if Dom and Wendell face a bitter jury and players want to give Donathan $1 million because of his sympathetic story. Other than that, his only signature move is dropping truth bombs at tribal council.
5. Sebastian (Last week: 6) — (O-Nav) Whoa! Who knew Sebastian was so loyal to Dom and Wendell? I thought he’d be with the women of Naviti, but nope. Not the case. Still, I don’t think he has a real chance at winning — though there’s a shot of him going to the final three over Laurel and Donathan.
6. Kellyn (Last week: 4) — (O-Nav) Her game has fallen apart. She was so set on staying Naviti strong that she never realized Laurel and Donathan had moved ahead of her in the pecking order with Wendell and Dom. The challenge for Wendell and Dom will be to get her out without making her a bitter jury member. Her only prayer is if the two frontrunners somehow turn on each other prematurely, leaving her as the most relevant Naviti still standing.
7. Angela (Last week: 7) — (O-Nav) An easy vote whenever anyone feels like it. She’s pretty much on her own island at this point after losing allies like Chris, Des and Chelsea. Unless something wild happens, it’s likely Kellyn or Angela going home this week.
Week 1: Gonzalez (ranked No. 8 of 20 castaways) and Jacob (ranked No. 4 of 20).
Week 2: Morgan (ranked No. 14 of 18)
Week 3: Brendan (ranked No. 2 of 17)
Week 4: Stephanie (ranked No. 1 of 16)
Week 5: James (ranked No. 10 of 15)
Week 6: Bradley (ranked No. 6 of 14)
Week 7: Chris (ranked No. 4 of 13)
Week 8: Libby (ranked No. 12 of 12)
Week 9: Desiree (ranked No. 8 of 11)
Week 10: Jenna (ranked No. 9 of 10) and Michael (ranked No. 10 of 10)
Week 11: Chelsea (ranked No. 8 of 8)