Each week, I’ll be ranking the remaining castaways from Survivor: Ghost Island by their best overall chance to win the game. Here’s how things look heading into Week 6 (the seventh episode of the season).
Sigh. The Original Naviti tribe members are still completely running the show, as they voted off another Original Malolo last week. Right now there are nine Original Naviti left and only five Original Malolo, so it figures another Malolo will likely go home this week.
To help you keep track, I’ve added a (O-Nav) or (O-Mal) by the names below. These are ranked by best chance of winning the whole game.
Note: If you are confused on which player is which, click on their name to see a photo of them.
Survivor Power Rankings: Week 6
1. Wendell (Last week: 1) — (O-Nav) He’s so chill. Just look at how he bonded with Sebastian (saving the shell necklace) and buried the hatchet with Chris after they were reunited. I really like how he plays the game, and it seems like he’s gathering the power in Original Naviti.
2. Domenick (Last week: 2) — (O-Nav) It seems like Domenick has an itchy trigger finger to make a move, and will surely target Chris the first chance he gets. But for now — maybe until the merge — he has nothing to worry about.
3. Kellyn (Last week: 3) — (O-Nav) Kellyn is the top woman remaining in the game. That said, she’s going to need to somehow start eliminating some of the stronger male threats before they go after her. That won’t be for another few weeks, I’m guessing.
4. Sebastian (Last week: 4) — (O-Nav) He connected with Wendell last week, so now he has an alliance with both Chris and Wendell. That might protect him through the merge. But I can’t see him winning it all.
5. Chelsea (Last week: 5) — (O-Nav) She’s sort of up here by default, honestly. Chelsea hasn’t shown much of a game, but others are playing worse.
6. Bradley (Last week: 14) — (O-Nav) “I thought I was fantastic. I feel like I’m playing an A-plus game,” Bradley said last week. Ugh. There’s no player I’m looking forward to seeing get the boot more than this guy, but with Original Naviti’s numbers, it doesn’t seem like it will happen for awhile.
7. Chris (Last week: 15) — (O-Nav) I hate putting Chris up this high, but he’s on the right side of the numbers and seems destined to make the merge. He’s sure is annoying, though. “For some crazy reason, people think I’m self-absorbed,” he said last week. Ya think?
8. Desiree (Last week: 6) — (O-Nav) She’s a fun player to watch, but is so weak at puzzles. That’s twice she’s blown challenges when it came down to the puzzle. Not a good sign.
9. Angela (Last week: 7) — (O-Nav) Clearly at the bottom of Original Naviti and likely the first to go when they start turning on each other — whenever that may be. I wish she would have flipped on them last week, but I get why she didn’t.
10. Laurel (Last week: 8) — (O-Mal) She’s wise enough to listen to Chris’ ramblings about himself. But I don’t know if that’s enough to salvage her game when she doesn’t have the numbers. It’s too bad, because she’s a good player.
11. Libby (Last week: 9) — (O-Mal) She’s been a standout despite being down in the numbers, but others are catching onto her game. Domenick said Libby is “out for blood” and is “Parvati 2.0.” Bradley seemed to agree, which could make her a target this week.
12. Donathan (Last week: 11) — (O-Mal) Not a threat, which might keep him around longer than others. But he’s still going up against an alliance that is basically unbreakable at this point.
13. Michael (Last week: 12) — (O-Mal) A prime candidate to be the next person to go. He’s clearly made connections despite being Original Malolo (his name wasn’t even considered over James), but he just doesn’t have enough votes.
14. Jenna (Last week: 13) — (O-Mal) She’s basically at the bottom of an alliance with no numbers. Not a good spot for her.
Week 1: Gonzalez (ranked No. 8 of 20 castaways) and Jacob (ranked No. 4 of 20).
Week 2: Morgan (ranked No. 14 of 18)
Week 3: Brendan (ranked No. 2 of 17)
Week 4: Stephanie (ranked No. 1 of 16)
Week 5: James (ranked No. 10 of 15)